Fête de la bière tchèque – EXHIBITORS
We will have the pleasure to welcome you as an exhibitor on the occasion for the fird edition of the Czech Beer Fest which will take place on September 22 at the Czech Embassy in Paris.
This day will be dedicated exclusively to professionals. Please find below the detailed program.
Your participation involves preparation and equipment.
This page is dedicated to you so that you can be informed at any time on this subject. We will update this page regularly, which is why you should save a bookmark in your browser. We invite you in the meantime to take note of the first elements to provide and what you will have.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us (see your contacts at the bottom of this page).
See you soon !
LES BIERES TCHEQUES
The Czech Beer Festival
What is this?
- Promoting Czech culture and its brewing heritage.
- Increase the visibility of Czech beer in general and the visibility and notoriety of your brewery brand through journalists and influencers.
- Increase the visibility of Czech Republic through the brewing tourism in relationship with CzechTourism
- Increase the visibility of Czech brewing culture with Czech culture center
- Increase the sales volume thanks to development notoriety of czech beer.
- Make this event a tradition: Idea is to repeat this event in France once a year.
Our aim :
- Develop the event and its national impact.
- To animate and federate the French public by honouring the Czech brewing, gastronomic heritage and knowledge.
- A unique experience for unique beers.
- Activites, tastings, discoveries thanks to your presence.
Professionals of the brewing sector (distributors, bottle shop merchants, french brewers, Catering and Hospitality professionals)/ Journalists/ Influencers
B2C (last year)
Consumers, beer lovers, the curious, press, influencers
22th September 2022
(Czech Embassy in Paris)
- 2 pm : Welcome of media
- 2:30 pm : Beer tapping animation for media
- 3 pm : Start of the tastings
- 4 pm – 5:45 pm : Opening speech (speech by his excellency Mr. FLEISHMANN and czech beer presentation)
- 10 pm : End of the tastings
22th September 2022
Wednesday 21 September morning / afternoon or Thursday 22 September morning (deadline) at the Embassy.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE ON SITE
- We’ll provide a cooler with two taps for the presentation of 2 draft beers of your choice
- 1 fridge 207,3 x 59 x 59cm
- 1 booth
WHAT YOU NEED TO PROVIDE
For your communication on your stand :
• If you wish to present more draft beers, please add an extra cooler to the palette
• The beer will be supported by the brewery. We will support and manage the logistics from our warehouse. You can send them to us two weeks before the event or with your next order, to our warehouse LES BIERES TCHEQUES
Volumes of the beer – We are expecting about 200 people on Thursday.
Remember to bring your signage – Roll’Up, beach line, etc. are authorized, your communication media (posters, leaflets), promotional items. You can send them to us two weeks before the day, to our warehouse LES BIERES TCHEQUES :
350 rue Sainte Agathe
85140 SAINT MARTIN DES NOYERS
To send to the address: email@example.com
Your logo (in jpg, png or ai format) of good size and good resolution.
1 slide show of 5 slides maximum before September 15 so that the interpreters can read it. Your slideshow may be written in English.
A brochure presenting the breweries will also be produced. For this, we need you to send us:
- A photo of the Brewery or ideally of the Master Brewer (printing quality)
- A slideshare (presentation of your brewery during 10 minutes)
- the brewery logo (printing quality)
- the link of the site to promote
Interpreters will be at your disposal for discussions on site.
Locate the event :
22th September 2022
Ambassade de la République tchèque à Paris
15, Avenue Charles Floquet
Metro Station :
Bir Hakeim (6), La Motte-Picquet (6,8,10)
RER Station :
Champ de Mars – Tour Eiffel (RER C)
Bus stop :
Champ de Mars – Suffren (n ° 42, 82, 69, 86)
Your contacts :
COMMUNICATION / STAND : Léocadie CHERIGIE- firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMERCIAL / TECHNIQUE : Aleš STEJSKAL – email@example.com
Photo credit : Au nom de la mousse / quentinprod-photos